Friday, August 9, 2019

Bob's Briefs - August 2019

Bloom'in #243 - my presentation slides from August 8, 2019.  (I'm finally caught up!)

Topics:
  • More SS ‘Stuff’ - more free stuff to excess!
  • Kodak Film Scanner Review - It's cheap!
  • Microsoft TOS – Scam? (nope)
  • 10 Common Misteaks - from Bob Rankin with my comments
  • Marcus Hutchins Update - he's free, with caveats
  • Restart and Update Pop-up? - not a scam either, but recommended.  And some Philosophy on fighting with computer change
  • CNET ‘How to’ Videos - Free streaming TV, Capital One Data Breach, Can you get money from Equifax, and Translate text with your phone.
  • Podcasts - Where the above videos came from.
  • BobBloomGeek & Twitter - I'm finally 'on' Twitter, but don't look for a bunch of posts from me! (@BloomGeek)

No comments:

Post a Comment