Phyllis Edward's Oct 18 Presentation:
Friday, October 19, 2012
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Apple User Group
October 22, 2012
Just a reminder that the next Apple user group is next Monday 10/22/12 @9:30AM in Classroom 1.
I’m still working on topics, but some of the topics I plan to cover include:
- Apple’s iOS icons and what they mean and how you can use them to get the most out of your apps
- The iPad’s new Clock app with iOS 6, and things you can do with it besides telling time
- How to manage iCloud storage on either the Mac or your favorite iOS device
- Several methods to capture screen shots on any Apple device
- The latest Apple news, rumors, and humor
Hopefully no matter what your level of expertise, I think you’ll find something you’ll be able to use.
I hope to see you there.
Posted by Doug Irish at 10:07 AM
Monday, October 15, 2012
Ned's Presentation from Oct, 11 2012; or for the numerologists amoung us, 10-11-12. <grin> Mostly terms of the day from Smart Computing, but with some interesting videos, commentary, a GMail demo and links to the Pre-Show videos. There is lots more in here than we were able to show, so take a look!