(One of these days I'm going to learn how to embed PowerPoints in the native 9:16 aspect that the charts were presented in.)
In any case, pay attention to Chart #45. Only one respondent said this, but it's an attitude that I have seen. The Senior Center can be like High School with its cliques, the cool guys, the geeks and the invisibles. Let's avoid that.
We then had a series of Weird, Strange or Odd Stories from the World of Technology.
There was information and stories on:
- Differences between the newest versions of Microsoft Office
- Doing Federal and State Taxes (and something more to complain about)
- The New York Times review of the Tesla Model S
- CNET picks the Dish Hopper as the "Best of CES" - and withdraws it
- The big thing at the 2013 CES, and a little thing
- Monster Cable gets taken to the cleaners by Dr. Dre
- Kim Dotcom (yes, it's a real name) gets taken to Prison; but maybe not.
- The sad tragic story of Aaron Swartz
- French newpapers get taken to the cleaners by Google