Friday, August 26, 2016

Catch-up Presentation

All those things that have been piling up in my inbox:  our Dell Discount, Win10 Anniversary Update, Things to do before you forget your password, Windows file Extensions - what opens what and how to change that, Blocking Javascript malware, Phishing, What's my computer doing, and Creating Panoramic Pictures with 'ICE.'  Oh, and a new 'Black' presentation theme.

Links you might like:

  • What's new in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update <link>  More than 30 changes listed, of which only 6 were of note to me.  I must be getting old.
  • What's my computer doing?  <link>  A small program that will help you answer that question.
  • Microsoft's Image Composite Editor <link>  A picture editor that makes creation of Panoramic Pictures easy.
  • Bob's vacation video.  <link>  Trafalger Scenic Parks, 15 days, 8 states, 12 National Parks, National Monuments, 20-some cities, lots of phenomenal scenes and views.

No comments:

Post a Comment